Find attractions and things to do in Omaha near the Regency Lodge
Offering a convenient location in Omaha, the full service Regency Lodge is ideally located near things to do such as shopping and dining, and close to the Henry Doorly Zoo and Strategic Air and Space Museum, as well as many other popular local Omaha attractions.
Experience Omaha’s Old Market entertainment district and discover cobblestone streets lined with boutiques, antique emporiums, candy shops, art galleries and one-of-a-kind restaurants.
Strategic Air and Space Museum
If you like planes, then you will love the Strategic Air and Space Museum. The SAC museum has over 30 permanent aircraft on exhibit, including the U-2C “Dragon Lady” and the RF-4C “Phantom II”.
The museum offers an International Play Station for kids. Along with the traveling exhibits, the museum offers a Vietnam Memorial Wall, Linebacker II display, and exhibits regarding WWII. This is one flight you don’t want to miss.
Winter, summer, spring, or fall, no matter what time of year, the Eugene T. Mahoney State Park always has something fun to do. Enjoy ice fishing, swimming, hiking or boating and spend the day with all that nature has to offer.
Popular things to do in Omaha close to the Regency Lodge in NB include:
- Boystown – 5 miles
- Regency Court - 3 miles
- Westroads Mall – 4 miles
- Henry Doorly Zoo – 15 miles
- Mahoney State Park – 23 miles
- Omaha Children’s Museum – 15 miles
- One Pacific Place – ½ mile
- Family Fun Center – 5 miles
- Villiage Pointe Shopping Center -8 miles
- Askarben Village - 5 miles
- Nebraska Crossing -15 miles
- Safari Nebraska - 23 miles
- Fun Plex Water Park - 7 miles
- Joslyn Art Museum - 12 miles
- The Amazing Pizza Machine - 6 miles
- Old Market Omaha - 12 miles